Friday, January 20, 2006

sudoku bizarro

Dudes, I'm not writing 'cuz I'm too busy playing THE WORLD'S HOTTEST PUZZLE GAME!!! SUDOKU. Not only is it fun, but I'm hoping it will keep my brain from atrophying into an all-out Alzheimer's mush-like substance.

Now for something completely different: Ken and I went to see Brokeback Mountain. Did you get that? I said KEN and I. Ken. As in hetero Ken. Also as in not-scared-of-them-homosexyuals Ken. We predicted the audience mix before we actually went into the theater and WE NAILED IT: Gay men and older hetero couples. My theory is that the older straight guys aren't as insecure about themselves as younger hetero guys. Just one more great thing about getting older. It was a pretty good movie but I probably would have liked it better if I was a gay guy.

This weekend: Capote. Another gay guy.

After that I think we'll have all the gay movies out of our system.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about transamerica? Hope you are coming out of your blas by now.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home